Friday, March 9, 2012

Morning Commute Music Roundup: Week of February 20th, 2012

Here's a roundup of my favorite songs from the Week of February 20th. Enjoy!


Monday, February 20th
Strange Attractor by Animal Kingdom - My Original Tweet

Strange Attractor by Animal Kingdom on Grooveshark


Tuesday, February 21st
Tainted Love (Cover) by Stella Starlight Trio - My Original Tweet

Such a slick cover song.

Tainted Love by Stella Starlight Trio on Grooveshark

Wednesday, February 22nd
The Remedy (I Won't Worry) by Jason Mraz - My Original Tweet

This is an acoustic version of the song.

The Remedy (acoustic) by Jason Mraz on Grooveshark

Thursday, February 23rd
Allies by Mute Math - My Original Tweet

Allies by MUTEMATH on Grooveshark

Friday, February 24th
The Island by Pendulum - My Original Tweet

The Island (Steve Angello, AN21, & Max Vangeli Remix) by Pendulum on Grooveshark


blog comments powered by Disqus