Monday, March 5, 2012

Morning Commute Music Roundup: Week of February 13th, 2012

I've got some catching up to do. I'm using Grooveshark again to share these songs. I realize it's using flash, so until a find an alternative, there may be some of you who will be out of luck if you're not running flash in your browser. Let me know if you have problems with it. Other than that, here's my favorite songs from the week of February 13th. (I realize I'm missing Monday. Sometimes I get to work and don't remember to check in to Path at all.)


Tuesday, February 14th
Hang It Up by The Ting Tings - My Original Tweet

Hang It Up by Ting Tings on Grooveshark

Wednesday, February 15th
Midnight City by M83 - My Original Tweet

Midnight City by M83 on Grooveshark

Thursday, February 16th
Holocene by Bon Iver - My Original Tweet

Holocene by Bon Iver on Grooveshark

Friday, February 17th
Use Somebody by Kings of Leon - My Original Tweet

Use Somebody by Kings Of Leon on Grooveshark
blog comments powered by Disqus