Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Having fun with Facebook Cover Photos

Since Facebook converted over to their timeline format, they introduced the ability to add a cover photo to your page. Some people have completely embraced it and made some really creative photos. Here's a list of 10 really cool covers and photos and here's another one. If you want to find a ton more, try doing a Google image search for unique facebook cover photos.


So, in the same spirit, I wanted to have a cool photo to act as a cover. I searched through all of the pics I had in Facebook, tried a few out and just couldn't find the right one. Then, I found the perfect pic for the job. So, here it is...


This pic was taken on Mackinac Island last year at my cousin's wedding. I was handed a camera and asked to take a family photo of my parents and my aunts and uncle. I decided I should be in the first picture so I turned the camera around, and the rest is ingrained in digital history. If you want to take a look at it on Facebook, check it out here.

Have you added a cool or unique photo to you timeline? Share it with us in the comments.
blog comments powered by Disqus