Thursday, February 9, 2012

Morning Commute Music Roundup: Week of January 30th, 2012

Looking back through my tweets and my Path timeline, it looks like I didn't post any songs for Monday or Tuesday. That would've been the last 2 days of the month, so I'm not surprised. January is our busiest month at work. Either way, here's my morning commute songs from the last half of the week. Enjoy!

Wednesday, February 1st
Paradise by Coldplay - My Original Tweet



I attempted to embed the original song and the original music video,  but Vevo and EMI don't allow embedding on other sites (I'll have to post my thoughts on that later). Instead, here's a live version of the song from their visit to the Austin City Limits Music Festival.

Thursday, February 2nd
Love Is Here by Tenth Avenue North - My Original Tweet



Friday, February 3rd
Allies by Mute Math - My Original Tweet

blog comments powered by Disqus