Saturday, February 18, 2012

Morning Commute Music Roundup: Week of February 6th, 2012

So far, posting my morning commute songs has provided a way for me to consistently update my blog, but I've gotten behind a little lately. Here's a roundup of the songs from the week of Feb. 6th. Enjoy!

Monday, February 6th
Trojans by Atlas Genius - My Original Tweet

Here's the original Album version:


Here's an acoustic version they have out there as well. Great track.



Tuesday, February 7th
Short Skirt/Long Jacket by Cake - My Original Tweet

Short Skirt/Long Jacket by CAKE on Grooveshark

Wednesday, February 8th
Mahna Mahna by The Fray - My Original Tweet

This is a cover tune by The Fray of the original Muppets song. I've heard a few songs off of this cover album and they sound great.

Mahna Mahna by The Fray on Grooveshark

Thursday, February 9th
Cold Shot by Stevie Ray Vaughn & Double Trouble - My Original Tweet

Cold Shot by Stevie Ray Vaughn on Grooveshark

Friday, February 10th
Promises by Nero - My Original Tweet

Promises (Skrillex & Nero Remix) by Nero on Grooveshark
blog comments powered by Disqus