Monday, January 30, 2012

Morning Commute Music Roundup: Week of January 23rd, 2012 [Update]

Update [3/8/12]: I continue to get traffic from people who are searching for the Barbara Streisand (Llamanator Mix) by Duck Sauce, so I went searching myself for the song to see if I could find a legal copy of it. What I found instead was a post on Sirius XM's Kids Place Live's Facebook page that explains why I can't find it:


Here's a roundup of my favorite songs of the week from my morning commute. Enjoy!

Monday, January 23rd
Lucid Dreams by Franz Ferdinand - My Original Tweet



Tuesday, January 24th
Barbara Streisand by Duck Sauce (Lorenzo Llama Remix) (Llamanator Mix) - My Original Tweet

This remix appears to be exclusive to Kids Place Live on Sirius XM Radio, since I can't find it online (legally, that is). I was in the car with the kids that morning, so it wasn't my normal commute music. Either way, it's a hoot of a song if you ever get a chance to hear it. I was going to embed the music video for the original remix, but the artist doesn't allow embedding (good luck with that).

Wednesday, January 25th
Crystalised by The xx - My Original Tweet



Thursday, January 26th
Get It Daddy by Sleeper Agent - My Original Tweet



Friday, January 27th
Shuffle by Bombay Bicycle Club - My Original Tweet



Saturday, January 28th
Comeback Kid by Sleigh Bells - My Original Tweet

Yes, I had to work on Saturday, but I did get to hear this new song from Sleigh Bells on XMU. Pretty slick. Oh yeah, and I did steal the stapler.

blog comments powered by Disqus