Sunday, January 22, 2012

Morning Commute Music Roundup: Week of January 16th, 2012

Since I started using Path on my iPhone (I'll have to blog about Path later), I have been sharing one song per day from my morning commute. I have Path push it to Twitter and Facebook most of the time so my friends and followers get an feel for the kind of music I'm listening to.

On average, I'm in the car for 40 minutes in the morning. I listen to XM Radio for most of that drive and I primarily listen to Alternative and Modern Rock, although I will listen to almost any genre.

With all that being said, I've decided to recap or roundup all the songs I have shared from the previous week into one post. It's an easy way for me to start delivering more consistent content to the blog.

Monday, January 16th
Not Your Fault by AWOLNATION - My Original Tweet



Tuesday, January 17th
You Will Leave a Mark by A Silent Film -My Original Tweet



Wednesday, January 18th
Isolation by Alter Bridge - My Original Tweet



Annoying Side Note: I wanted to embed the original music video for the song, but the record company didn't think it was worth it to allow blogs on blogger to have that right. So, instead, I linked to the song so you can play it here.

Thursday, January 19th
One Month Off by Bloc Party - My Original Tweet



Friday, January 20th
Icky Thump by The White Stripes - My Original Tweet




Another note: The original music video for this song was also blocked from embedding.
blog comments powered by Disqus